Re: [Savannah-hackers] Remove a directory in a project

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Remove a directory in a project
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:54:55 +0100

I dislike deleting CVS directories, since all the history of the files is removed.

I suggest doing one of the following:
- since the directory is empty (although files still exist in Attic/), you could add the "co -P" and "update -P" to your ~/.cvsrc file, so that empty directories are automatically deleted when checking out or updating a working copy of your repository (that's what I do); - create instead a "bak" or "unused" module where I will move the src/ gtktalog directory.

Will wrote :
Hi,

Can someone remove one directory in the GTKtalog project repository please ?
The directory I am requesting you to delete is src/*gtktalog*
Could you do this please ?

Thank you