[Savannah-hackers] submission of Server Pages -

From: joseanpiti
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Server Pages -
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:16:43 -0500

A package was submitted to

Josean <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Server Pages
System name: spages
Type: GNU

Server Pages

SP is a server-side scripting "language". You can write web pages with any
imaginable language embed, such as Perl, Python, Pascal, Shell, Lisp, etc...
The format is very simple, you only need to write code such as :

<%
(Display "Hello")
%>

At the moment are plugins for the Following languages :

   Perl, Python, Shell, Tcl and Lisp (Uses Guile)

The program is written in pure C and compiles in any imaginable Unix
environment (I compile it succesfully under Sun-Os [Yes!], Solaris, Linux,
Hp-Ux and BSD).

At the moment I don't put the source code or the binaries at internet.
I don't have any site to put it.

Other Software Required:
Dependencies of the Modules (plugins):

Perl Module - Perl Libraries