Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: Problems accessing Savannah CVS...]

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: Problems accessing Savannah CVS...]
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 23:07:58 +0200

Hello,

I added the files to the repository.
Nor the sysadmin nor I have the time to investigate the issue right now. If within one week the problem is still around, I will make a quick work-around to the repository can be updated as usual.

Derek Chen-Becker wrote:
Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Still not. I will ask the admins again.
If the changes are urgent, you may send them by mail and I will apply them on the repository under your username.

Well, the user has been wanting to put things up there since February, so I've attached a tar file with the web page and logo that should go in his web root.

Thanks,