[Savannah-hackers] GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

From: solomon2005
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 07:12:21 -0700

From: Brother Godwin Obi.

Attn: THE OVERSEEING ELDER / THE  PASTOR

Dear Beloved in Christ

It is a privileged to hear from God and it gives me joy to relate my
testimony to you haven received instruction from God through divine
revelation.

I was once a Moslem before and also a retired military top officer in
Nigerian Army that served under the past military regime. I was the
financial secretary to the Armed Force Ruling Council(AFRC). Before the
death of our late head of state then ( Late General Sanni Abacha rtd.) and with
my  position as a financial secretary then also, I was instructed by the late
head of state then, to divert two hundred million America dollars
($200,000,000USD) into his wife personal Bank Account in oversea, after
executing the job gave to me perfectly by the late head of state, I was
compensated with fifteen million America dollars ( $15,000,000USD) as my own
gratuity / well done job. And my planned is to invest my own gratuity when I
retire but immediately I got retired, I was converted from Moslem to Christian
when I was preached the words of God through my cousin Pastor james ibeh.
I then gave my life to Christ and became a born again Christian.

However, since I gave my life to Christ, I had no rest of mind again
why because some times I think of the souls I killed when I was a soldier and
the dubious character performed by me when I was in service, hence the need for
me to seek the face of God for forgiveness. After fasting and prayer through
Divine Revelation, the Almighty God revealed to me that the only way I could
have rest of mind and also receive His forgiveness is only when I follows the
commandment of God, then after my much reading of the Holy Bible to really know
the will of God, I then came across this under mentioned chapters and verses in
the Holy Bible:
Firstly, it is written in 1 PETER 4:8 that in Above all things have fervent
charity among yourself, for charity shall cover the  multitude sin. And similar
thing is also written in under mentioned chapters and verses of the Holy Bible

And as a matter of fact, this few chapters and verses in the Holy Bible
mentioned above and the many other that I have read in the Holy Bible
is enough for me to start doing things according to the commandment /
the will of God, also in order to expand His Kingdom and also to see the face
of God for the forgiveness of sins as there is no gain for a man who inherited
the all good of this world but can not enter the kingdom of God.

Also since then, I have been thinking of the particular thing to do for
my God, before the present civilian president: OLUSEGUN OBASANJO :of my country
now set up
a panel to probe the Bank Account of the past
Military officers like me and instead of me loosing this money to my
government, and also because country's government will never pardon any
person who wish to return the money back to them, no matter how politely
confession that the person might confess because they are all bunch of
unbelievers and they don't do their things for the sake of God due to their
unbelievers conduct and lack of conscience, thus I quickly
withdrew my money out of my Bank Account and deposited the money in a finance
and security company for safety.

Now I am ready to sow this money into any reliable ministries abroad for the
purpose of God's work, and this is reason why I am contacting you or your
ministry. I have been making arrangement on how to come over to your country
but you need to assist me to receive this money from the finance and Security
Company in cash first before I can come over.
Should be incase the nature of your work will not permit you for
the assistance incase you are always too busy, then I will want you to
use your trusted status which the people of God reposed on you to be
their leader/pastor to kindly recommend a believer/God fearing minded
person who can be of help in assisting me to receive this money from the
security company for the purpose of sowing the money into the work of God,
because I want to avoid inherited all good things of this world so that I can
be able to inherit the Kingdom of God in my life after.

The security company has packaged this money as consignments and ready
for shipment but the security company must require for the contact
informations of the receiver. Please kindly contact me upon your readiness to
assist me for the sake of God and for the purpose of God's work, so that I can
give you more information on how you will be able to receive the money from the
security company here.

i will be responsible for the cost of this donation.

I will be coming over to your ministry with my family for thanksgiving
as soon as I sent out this money to you and the money is being received
by you.

I look forward to your prompt response

God bless you.

Bro.Godwin Obi