Re: [Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #178852] Incorrect permissions on www.gn

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #178852] Incorrect permissions on www.gnu.org/software/3dldf/
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 21:29:38 +0200

> Hello,
>
> I added the files to the repository.
> Nor the sysadmin nor I have the time to investigate the issue right

> now. If within one week the problem is still around, I will make a
> quick work-around to the repository can be updated as usual.

Hi Sylvain,
    I'm still getting access denied when I try to check out from the
repo, and the page still gives me a 403. Could you check
ownership/perms on the 3dldf repo?

The repository can be checked out as anoncvs. The problem prevents anybody from connecting through the chrooted cvs proxy.

Can you tell me what page gives a 403? I saw that www.gnu.org/ software/3dldf is 404 and I guess address@hidden has to configure something on www.gnu.org. I know there are currently working on real time sync between repos and www.gnu.org/software/*.