[Savannah-hackers] submission of medis - savannah.nongnu.org

From: vare7
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of medis - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:21:05 -0400

Valdemaras Repšys <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: medis
System name: medis
Type: non-GNU

We are creating an opensource turn based strategy game.
The game is being written in c++. To compile the game in linux we use gcc and
mingw in windows.
In the game you will build units in the castle, and lead them to the battle.
You will also get recources form the captured villages/mines/lumbermills. There
will be three distinct races in the game.
We have our homepage, but it`s only in lithuanian language for now. The address
is: http://medis.gamedev.lt, you can find the sources here:
http://medis.gamedev.lt/siuntiniai/medis.tar.gz.

Other Software Required:
sdl-gfx (http://www.ferzkopp.net/~aschiffler/Software/SDL_gfx-2.0/index.html)