Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #170322] [Comment] gnusound webpage

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #170322] [Comment] gnusound webpage
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 23:24:18 +0200

Derek Chen-Becker wrote:
D. E. Evans via RT wrote:

REPLIES GO TO ADMINCCS BY DEFAULT.

http://rt.gnu.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=170322
This is a comment.  It is not sent to the Requestor(s):

address@hidden - Thu Mar 25 10:45:49 2004]:

Please let me know if there's anything I can do or anybody I can talk
to, I'm sort of in limbo here....

At this point, the only thing we can do is assist with posting pages for this individual *if* the project page is available. In other words, this is something that needs to be worked on through savannah- hackers.

If they're still not registering projects, will they still set up CVS for it? It seems like that would be making an exception for this project. Or are you saying they could just put some static content in the webspace?

Is it possible to get a webspace set up for the gnusound project until the project is registered?

Thanks,

Hello,

Unfortunately I do not think so.
Setting up the webspace requires setting up a Unix group, users accounts, chroot'ed hierarchy, a Savannah interface to upload SSH keys, and so to create a new project :/