Re: [Savannah-hackers] arx-users and arx-changes mailing list

From: Walter Landry
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 22:43:06 -0400 (EDT)

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There is a test message in arx-changes archives from April 2nd. Is
> everything working well now?

I'm not sure.  I see it in the archive, but I haven't received it in
my inbox.  I am subscribed, and the other list delivers to me
(arx-users).

Also, I'm trying to send some automated emails (something like CVS
commit messages) to arx-changes, and it just seems to swallow those.
It is possible that is due to a misconfiguration on my end.  The
automated process may not be setting all of the headers correctly.

Thanks,
Walter Landry
address@hidden