Re: [Savannah-hackers] Online demo against patents in Europe..

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Online demo against patents in Europe..
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:47:43 +0200

savannah-hackers is received by volunteers contributing to Savannah.
I recently discovered that even the system administrators are not subscribed, even though they usually read the archive.

Discussion that involve the official FSF decision should be Cc'ed to address@hidden and address@hidden

Elfyn McBratney wrote:
On Friday 09 Apr 2004 00:09, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Will Savannah be participating in the online demo against software
> patents in Europe?
>
> See <http://demo.ffii.org/> for more information on the demo and
here
> <http://demo.ffii.org/online.php> for the template you could use on
the
> sites' front pages.

Bah..  What I meant to add was:  Shall I prepare this and send a
patch/something?