[Savannah-hackers] Please remove source code for GNU SASL/GSS/Shishi

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Please remove source code for GNU SASL/GSS/Shishi
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:28:16 +0200

Hello.  Richard said to me that projects with crypto cannot be on
Savannah (see below), and since I don't really use Savannah CVS for my
projects any more (for other reported reasons, see the request
tracker), the simple solution would be to remove the source code CVS
directories for "gss", "gsasl", and "shishi".  I still like for the
projects to remain, though, since that's how I maintain the
www.gnu.org web pages.

Considering this, perhaps it would be useful to make the "CVS" link
URL on project pages configurable, for projects that don't use the CVS
services on Savannah, but an external CVS.

Thanks,
Simon