[Savannah-hackers] submission of gettext lint tools -

From: morais
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of gettext lint tools -
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:18:42 -0400

A package was submitted to

Pedro Morais <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: gettext lint tools
System name: gettextlint
Type: GNU

The gettext lint tools are a collection of tools for checking the validity and
consistency of PO and POT files. An experimental glossary building tool is also
included.
The goal is to implement checks for common mistakes translators make and help
localization efforts that gettext.
Already used by KDE's Portuguese i18n team (disclaimer: I'm the coordinator,
http://kde-pt.homelinux.org) and some other people who sent back feadback since
the inicial release.
I think now would be a good time to open the development.

Homepage:
http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pmmm/gettext-lint/

Tarball:
http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pmmm/gettext-lint/download/gettext-lint-0.1.2.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
python, gettext

Other Comments:
I wouldn't mind making this an official GNU project, but haven't taken any
steps to make it so.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/