[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #185097] Delay notification

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #185097] Delay notification
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:48:55 +0200

Hello,

James Blair via RT wrote:
> address@hidden - Wed Apr 14 11:27:54 2004]:
>
> Hello,
>
> I remember you mention sending a mail to all pending projects about
> the delay for projects approval.
>
> I would like to send a canned message to new projects so I have
> some questions:
>
> - Was it done?
> - Is it done for each new project or only once for all projects
> pending at the time of the notification?
> - Do you have a copy of the message, so I can reuse it?

Here is the message that was sent out:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-newprojects/2004-02/msg00000.html

A mailing list was created for the purpose of sending out these
announcements.  I've made you an owner of savannah-newprojects.
http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/admin/savannah-newprojects/

Are new project subscribers automatically added to this mailing-list?

Also, what I want is to send a notification to each new project registrator, not to all pending projects, and I wonder whether there is already a way to do so automatically.