Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Account Registration

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Account Registration
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:14:09 +0200

On 2004.04.20 19:51, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
I really hate these pesky anti-spam things!

I clicked the link as I'm guessing that person might want to get that
mail. :)

I find this kind of anti-spam policy so selfish that I never click on them. People behind web services cannot lose their time validating each of their registrations. If such users do not receive confirmations, maybe they will give SpamBayes&co a try.