[Savannah-hackers] Mailing lists changes

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:40:05 +0200

Hello,

There are several changes that will need to be done on mailing-lists ('simlinks' or moves from nongnu to gnu (rottlog-develop, guss-hackers, guss-commit) and move from gnu to nongnu (lynx-dev)).

These changes also have impact in Mailman's mailing-lists lists and configurations.

Could we get access to the machines that handle mailing lists so we can fix all these?