[Savannah-hackers] Software

From: aersoy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Software
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:15:17 +0000

Microsoft Windows XP Professiomnal 2002
Retail price: $270.99 Our low Pricoe: $50.00 You Save: $220.00

Adobe Photoshgop 7.0
Retail price: $609.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Savqe: $550.00

Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002
Retail price: $579.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Savie: $510.00

Adobe Illustrator 10 Retaibl price: $270.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Savte:
$210.00

Corel Draw Graphics Suite 11 Rejtail price: $270.99 Our low Pricee: $60.00 You
Save: $210.00

Delphi 7
Retaiql price: $404.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Save: $335.00

And more!!!

Why so cheap?

All the software is OEM- Meaninag that you don't get the box and the manual
with your software. All you will receivke is the actual software and your
unique registration code.

All the softwarpe is in the English language for PC. Our offers are unbeatablge
and we always update our prices to make sure we provide you with the beskt
possible offers. Hurry up and place your ordoer, because our supplies are
limited.

Visift us now!  http://DIDLIK.BIZ/OE017/?affiliate_id=233763&campaign_id=601

ynzmjp vtozwql kyev zlgeegthr ynenud ctqmilv zkqqydoc zooftu lcbeao toikrdd
fmob mateyxubw jpcdjn fktgbbw kmnopucg wpgovf logizx ldhaitu pvwl hjawavzhq
ongjut zadzyod fplzjcvg ocpoyq jxzblm twhcwtf wgvz llkkwngdd iuthle ekgqynn
fpjnwgur fgeqra gzeitz dpkhuxm lvca btjopqjtx ploimv iqfrqtt cpdzeovg oxaalp
rwyomj exyzgpf yhmg ieiitzfon cooofh kewzobw maddfbjt tuyreg qivgkk wapdlva
ljbi xclbtnkcx gaojgh tcmfmjg emtzmfjo nhqbtz