Re: [Savannah-hackers] SSH access for CVS

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] SSH access for CVS
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:29:25 +0200

Hello,

I think the SSH key you uploaded is invalid: there are 3 # between ssh- rsa and the key, while it should be a space.

Can you check it in your Savannah account configuration?

Simone Grassi wrote:
Hello guys,
I have some trouble trying to use the CVS-SSH access with shared keys. I'am using the same keys I use to access SSH remote servers without a password.
I follow all the istruction but there is no way to access you CVS.
I'am trying to use the CVS for project cdsagenda.
The thinks to do are very few and easy so I don't really understand
what I missed.
My login is 'sigi'

many thanks,