Re: [Savannah-hackers] Removing project from Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Removing project from Savannah
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:32:55 +0200

Since your project is hosted somewhere else, there is no problem with deleting the project. It is done.

On 2004.04.27 01:44, address@hidden wrote:
> It is possible to do it, and we have to delete projects manually.
> Please reply to tell me whether I can remove everything, or if I
> should wait so you can migrate some information, or if you want to > keep some information here.
>
> Could you be kind enough to also tell us what are the reasons why
> Savannah does not fit your needs, and where you plan to move the
> project?

I would appreciate it if you removed everything. I have copies of all that I need.

Savannah provides a lot of useful tools, but I have found that a
web-based management system does not compliment my work habits very well. I guess the bottom line is that Savannah seems overkill for my case and I don't want to disappoint people by not keeping the information in Savannah up to date. I'm leaving with best wishes to you all!

I have an host that gives me free service because I develop free
software.

Thanks.