Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS commit mails (project fsfe)

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS commit mails (project fsfe)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:19:47 +0200

Cristian Rigamonti wrote:
Hi, we'd like to know if there are any plans to restore the cvs commit mail notification facility (I had a look at the Savannah news and docs, but I couldn't find anything relevant).

Jim and Paul are working on several cvs scripts, including e-mail notification. They experience some problems due to the chroot'd architecture. I do not have an ETA but I would expect it to be usable within 3 weeks (since we are also working on other tasks, mainly new projects creation).