Re: [Savannah-hackers] phpGW cvs is a little messed up

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] phpGW cvs is a little messed up
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:36:04 +0200

Hello,

Sigurd Nes wrote:
3) I am not able to remove some remaining files in HEAD.
Please give me the path to such a file, so I can check for wrong permissions.

there is 167 files in different locations - here is one:
/phpgroupware/property/pdf/class.ezpdf.php

I just removed that file using your account, so things seem to be fine.
I reset 'pdf' to what to it was before my change. The changed 'pdf' is now pdf.old.

You should try to delete the file yourself to check for any misconfiguration on your side.

Then, if you still want to, I will remove /cvsroot/phpgroupware/ property. Please mention full path so there is no confusion between eg /cvsroot/phpgroupware/property and /cvsroot/phpgroupware/ phpgroupware/property (both exist).

<SylvainBeuclerbeuc@gnu.org,"dave.hall"dave.hall@mbox.com.au,DaveHallskwashd@phpgroup>