[Savannah-hackers] submission of Safira OS - savannah.nongnu.org

From: cryominds
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Safira OS - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:41:02 -0400

Sandro Santos <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Safira OS
System name: safiraos
Type: non-GNU

The main objective of this project is to create a new operating system based on
the GPL license.
We are in the planning part, so we don't have any code yet. The OS is
independent, so it is not based on any existing OS. For the main features, we
are planning a multitask operative system, with a graphical manager also
developed in the project.
The project will be developed in Assembler and C, using Slackware Linux as
development platform.
The main developers of this project are students from a portuguese university.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/