[Savannah-hackers] submission of EarlyBindingObjectDataBase - savannah.n

From: e_timotei
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of EarlyBindingObjectDataBase - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 07:25:39 -0400

Eduard <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: EarlyBindingObjectDataBase
System name: ebodb
Type: non-GNU

This project aims to provide an easy way to make persistent objects and in
future to be a fully functional Object DataBase engine.
The main feature is that all Object use early binding, this will give them
speed in queries.
The Name is EarlyBindingObjectDataBase.EBODB.
The road that I’m following is to make a bunch of templates that a programmer
will easily uses in his program and will have to follow a minimum number of
rules in order to uses them.
The URL for download is 82.208.179.163/EBODB.tar.bz2

Other Software Required:
As far as I know I only use the stdstl and iostream libraries so I think it's
safe.

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/