Re: [Savannah-hackers] support, tasks, etc.

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] support, tasks, etc.
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:04:59 +0200

Hello,

D. E. Evans wrote:
I have 4 support requests, and 2 tasks, that are open (www
project), but with no way that I can find to close them.  Perhaps
I am ignorant of the proper mechanics of savannah.  Could you
educate me?

You have to set your permissions at:
https://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/userperms.php?group=www
Currently you are admin, with no right on trackers nor news, hence there is no way for you to close trackers items.

Once you have configured your account, there is a 'Status' checkbox in each item that you can set to "Close" so it is not shown by default in the items list.