Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: Problems accessing Savannah CVS...]

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: Problems accessing Savannah CVS...]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:03:57 +0200

(Please, next time tell me a bit more, since this request is more than 2 months old ;))

The webcvs repository only contains 2 files:
LDF.html,v  epicycd1.png,v

You have to use:
http://www.gnu.org/software/3dldf/LDF.html
to display the webpage.

Apache outputs a 403 error, because the www.gnu.org, apparently, does not allow directory listing. So you have to create an index.html, either a new webpage or a symbolic link to 'LDF.html'.

Maybe you were not updating the repository I am checking right now.
Can you tell me how you made your changes?