[Savannah-hackers] spamass-milter-0.2.0 dying under heavy load

From: Khalid Mahmood
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] spamass-milter-0.2.0 dying under heavy load
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:40:34 +0500

Dear All,

I've installed the spamassassin on mu linux box and its functioning perfect but the problem I am facing is that my spamass-milter pluging is dying under heavy load. How I can tune it to keep running under heavy load on my mail server.... ?

here is the details of the latest packages I am using:

spamass-milter-0.2.0
SpamAssassin-2.63
Sendmail 8.12.11/8.12.11

any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Khalid Mahmood
Manager Networks
KASB Technology Services Limited