[Savannah-hackers] submission of Licentia - Freedom of Voice - savannah.

From: lorenzohgh
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Licentia - Freedom of Voice - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:32:53 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro <address@hidden> described the package as
follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Licentia - Freedom of Voice
System name: licentia-2004
Type: GNU

Licentia is a complete environment for development blogging,collaborative work
& project management for Free Software / Free Knowledge projects.It's main
goals are to be efficient,user-friendly and built-in.

Licentia will be able to be integrated within GForge & Savane software and
(possibly , we are evaluating ) free groupware environments.

There is code at http://cvs.sf.net/viewcvs.py/licentia/Licentia but it is still
in development and possibly we will take the Skeleton of Xoops ( because it has
pretty template & cache system that is hard to re-code and we don't want to
re-invent the wheel ).

Other Software Required:
PHP.
MySQL.