[Savannah-hackers] submission of Gambas Spanish Documentation Project -

From: danielcampos
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Gambas Spanish Documentation Project - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:39:00 -0400

Daniel Campos <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Gambas Spanish Documentation Project
System name: gambas-doc-es
Type: non-GNU

I want to provide documentation is Spanish for Gambas:

http://gambas.sourceforge.net

 About 500 million people talk spanish, and most of them does no know any other
language as they have not the opportunity to learn english.

 I want to translate original documentation placed at www.binara.com, and to
create new original documentation in spanish.

 I would like to place it in a wiki, if possible, or may be in static pages if
the first option is not possible.

 I will mantain the place for a year, until more people joins to the project
and can mantain it. If there's no more people interested in that time, I will
close the site.

 Currently I'm developing a network component, a GTK+ component and a
compression component for Gambas, and I can work without problems in english,
but I want to open this projet to spanish people.

Other Software Required:
None at this moment, all is free software

Other Comments:
I tried to open this project in a lot of spanish GNU related placed, but I
found no support. I hope you give me that opportunity.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/