Re: [gnu.org #204528] Fwd: [Savannah-hackers] Fw: Translations and webm

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #204528] Fwd: [Savannah-hackers] Fw: Translations and webmasters
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:42:36 +0100 (BST)

Paul Fisher via RT said:
>> address@hidden - Sat Jun 26 16:02:33 2004]:
>>
>> Could you please have a look and see why CVS for www.gnu.org project
>> `wwwsr' is not replicating?
>
> Is wwwsr supposed to overlay ontop of the normal www CVS tree?  That's
> not going to work very well. :)

I think so, though I'm not certain.  The webcvs repository for the `wwwsr'
project only contains translations (i.e. *.sr.html), though webmasters@
would know for sure (added to Cc:).

webmasters: the layout of the `wwwsr' repository looks a little awry.  I'm
assuming that we'll be checking out the `wwwsr' module but there are more
recent versions in the root (e.g. home.sr.html).

> Isn't the standard way of handling translations of the website just to
> make commits to the www project?

Again, this is something I don't know (yet ;)  Can anyone else enlighten
Paul and myself?

--
Elfyn