[Savannah-hackers] Re: [savannah-root] Unable to login to savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [savannah-root] Unable to login to savannah
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:56:01 +0200

Sorry for this huge delay.

I need a way to authentify you. Unfortunately I did not found your GPG key. Do you have another idea?

Sébastien Sablé wrote:
Hello,

I haven't logged in on savannah since the compromise and unfortunately since that day, my old email account has been deleted, so that I cannot receive the new generated password.

My login is: sable
*id: 2786*
I work on the project: libbraille
My old email was: address@hidden
My new email is: address@hidden

Could you please generate me a new password and send it to my new email address?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.