Re: [Savannah-hackers] [UPLOAD] Failure of the upload in 'gesconf'

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [UPLOAD] Failure of the upload in 'gesconf'
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:17:27 +0200

I'll take over your account for a little while so as to check what is wrong.

On 2004.06.27 15:46, Giuseppe Della Bianca wrote:
Hi.

I do not succeed to execute the upload of the file in my project
'gesconf'.

I have used the script 'savannah_helper', I have created key GPG, I
have
inserted it in the set-up of my account and have attended beyond two
hours.

I have executed the upload of the file '.tgz' and of the file
'.tgz.sig' ,
after beyond one hour the download area of my project it is still
empty.

How I can understand what has not worked?

Regards.