[Savannah-hackers] New hackers

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] New hackers
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 10:06:01 +0100

Hello,

Some of you offerred to help us out with user support a couple
of months ago, but so far you haven't done anything.

If you are no longer interested, please tell us, and we will
try and find someone else.

Likewise, if you are still interested, please tell us.  If you
need help, ask us.  We will do the best we can to help you settle
in and get to work, but you have to meet us half way.

If you want to discuss any of this, we hang out on #savannah on
irc.freenode.net most days, so drop by and say hello. :)

Best,
Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu/irc.freenode.net

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4