Re: [Savannah-hackers] After adding my public ssh key to my account sett

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] After adding my public ssh key to my account settup I am not able to access my project with cvs
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:46:59 +0200

On 2004.08.02 21:34 Klaus Rudolph wrote:
Sylvain Beucler wrote:

There are blanks within your ssh keys. Make sure, when you copy/paste it, that you do not insert line breaks. GNU Emacs can be used for that task, as he correctly copy a long single line selection as a one line.

Also, the system is updated twice an hour, so the effect of uploading your ssh key is not real-time.

Thanks for this very fast reaction.

OK, I tried now to change the key via emacs and I got again 2 lines in the input window. And I am not able to remove that linebrak after the inserted space there. is the entry now correct?

It is not really a line break, it is a space that is wrapped by your browser. We are working on upgrading to Savane which fixes this issue using a better form.

I know that I have not
waited the half our now but if I do some more mistakes this session could be longer than this night :-)
So it would be nice if you can check the format of my key for me.

Seems ok.

If the key is again not correct could you give my a step by step method how to add the key to the input window or
maybe an page where I can simply upload the public key file?

Thank you in advance