Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SQLgrey Postfix greylisting service

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SQLgrey Postfix greylisting service - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:12:59 +0200

Everything is fine except one dependency: IO::Multiplex, required by Net::Server. IO::Multiplex is released under the Artistic License only, which does not qualify as free software.

We unfortunately cannot accept it as a dependency.

However, I am pretty sure you could talk the authors:
"Copyright 1999 Bruce J Keeler <address@hidden>
 Copyright 2001-2003 Rob Brown <address@hidden>"
into re-releasing it under the dual GPL & Artistic license, that is used by most of the Perl world.
Hopefully these guy can be reached...

Are you willing to do this?