[Savannah-hackers] Re: Requests to be part of GNU

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Requests to be part of GNU
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 22:43:58 +0200

Hi,

On 2004.08.03 23:03 Karl Berry wrote:
Hi Sylvain,

    I would like to know whether you received the 2 forwarded requests
    become a GNU package, that I sent through Savannah: concerned
    projects
    are 'ural' and 'abcsh'.

Yes, we did.  We've contacted the authors.

Do you want us to acknowledge each request as it comes in?  No problem
to do that.

Thanks,

This is not necessary. I wanted to be sure that the savannah feature that sends an e-mail to gnueval-input was working properly.

Thanks,