Re: [Savannah-hackers] Removing a project.

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Removing a project.
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:04:28 +0200

John wrote:
Our group has abandoned project #529 - freport-see. Is it possible to have the project files removed?

It depends on why you want the files removed.
If you moved the project to another place, please tell me where and we will setup a redirection. Otherwise, we keep the files so they can be used by other developers in the future.

Since there is no admin for project freport-see, I can also change the description to tell the users this project is not under active development at the moment.