Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Iguana Scripting Language - sav

From: Davide Angelocola
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Iguana Scripting Language - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 13:20:03 +0200

On Aug 8, 2004, at 4:17 AM, Michael J. Flickinger wrote:
Hi,

Your code looks good and it looks like all the issues are fixed. :)

I have one last question though, on your project submission you selected the project type as GNU. This inquires that either your project is already part of the GNU project and desires hosting on Savannah, or you would like your
project to be considered as part of the GNU project.

Since it seems your project is not currently a GNU package, I can accept it as a non-GNU project. If, however, you would like to be considered as a GNU package, I could accept your project as non-GNU, request for GNU project evaluation, and if accepted as a GNU package, your project type could be
changed to GNU.

Please inform me on what your plans are.

Michael J. Flickinger
Hi,
leave it as non-GNU. Maybe later I can request for GNU project evaluation. Thanks.

-- Davide Angelocola