Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: GNU Alive] - qadsl --> GNU Alive transition

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: GNU Alive] - qadsl --> GNU Alive transition
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 22:58:37 +0200

Done.

Your project system name is now 'alive', and is located at savannah.gnu.org.
Webpages are available at www.gnu.org/software/alive/

The changes will be considered definitive as soon as new-gnu updates 'gnuorg/maintainers'.

On 2004.08.08 12:55 Joachim Nilsson wrote:
Hello!

I don't know if this ever reached all the proper people and/or
Savannah resources has been strained by the big overhaul, but
just in case RMS missed a CC/BCC back then I'm resending this.

(Hopefully I've guessed the proper addresses.)

Current qadsl homepage at nongnu.org should be transferred to
http://www.gnu.org/software/alive/.  All other qadsl references
should be replaced by 'alive' or GNU Alive, where appropriate.

Whenever you have the time, that is.  In the meantime I will
continue to work from the old qadsl project page.

Thanks
 /Jocke

P.S.  The real juice to the below message is, as usual(?),
      at the very bottom ...  Maintainers for GNU Alive are:
      Joachim Nilsson <address@hidden>
      Jakob Eriksson <address@hidden>, as stated on the
      Savannah project page.