Re: [Savannah-hackers] webcvs not quite working

From: Sylvain BEUCLER
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] webcvs not quite working
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:00:45 +0200

Hello,

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 10:54:12PM +0200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I stuffed an index.php into the webcvs folder for the "ttyrpld" project, but
> get a 404 upon calling http://www.nongnu.org/ttyrpld/
>
> Did I miss something?

How long ago did you commit the page? The webpages are publicly
available through another host (nongnu.org), and are updated once an
hour (even though we are working on a real-time sync).

If it was less than one hour ago, please wait.

Else, tell us and we'll ask people sysadmining nongnu.org (not the
Savannah hackers, but the FSF sysadmins) to have a look.

Thanks,