Re: [Savannah-hackers] Changes have blocked webmaster's access again

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Changes have blocked webmaster's access again
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:54:06 +0100

Hello,

We can't do anything about this as it would, I guess, require a kernel
re-compilation.  But, can I ask that SELinux testing-mode is enabled
if that happens, or the next the kernel is upgraded?

Thanks,
Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4