[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org Verification

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org Verification
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:59:36 +0200

Hi guys,

I didn't request this password change, but I changed my password
anyway.  I don't think this poses any problem for now.

At any rate, please note that the advice in the email is not good advice:

> If you did not request this verification, please visit this URL to report
> about it to address@hidden

If you do as advised, and visit the URL, the only choice you get is to
change your password.  There is no choice to report about the incident.

Well, changing the password is not the worst option, and immediately
invalidates the hash.

Thanks,
Marcus