[Savannah-hackers] Fix treplicate accounts

From: Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Fix treplicate accounts
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:42:47 -0300

        I was sure I had a leandro or leandrod account at Savannah, but
couldn’t get a password for them.

        So I had to register for a third time as ldutra just to be able to know
if leandro or leandrod were indeed created by me.

        So they were.  My question now is, would it be possible to send a pw
hash for leandro to my current email address so that I can reactivate
that account, and then have both leandrod and ldutra deleted?

        Otherwise I will keep using ldutra and just leave leandro and leandrod
dormant.

        Thanks in advance.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra <address@hidden>