Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Xebian - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Xebian - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:40:14 +0100

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 09:24:31PM +0100, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.
>
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 07:55:55AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> > A package was submitted to savannah.nongnu.org
> > This mail was sent to address@hidden, address@hidden
> >

> > Edgar Hucek <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> > License: gpl
> > Other License:
> > Package: Xebian
> > System name: xebian
> > Type: non-GNU

> > Xebian is a Debian based Linux live CD. It was originaly inspired by
>
> "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that we like to refer
> to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free Software movement.
>
> For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.
>
> > Knoppix from Klaus Knopper.  Xebian can run from CD or installed to
> > the Harddisk. You can run it also on the XBOX (tm) Gaming system
> > ( loop at http://www.xbox-linux.org ).
>
> Unfortunately, we cannot host entire distributions due to bandwidth
> and storage limitations.  However, you are free to resubmit other
> parts of your project, like any scripts/programs used to build your
> distro.
>
> If that is what you want to host at Savannah, I can approve your
> project.

As we have not had a response from you, we have deleted your project
from the pending queue.  If you would still like to have your project
hosted at Savannah, please re-submit it for evaluation.

Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4