Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ZOPE MultiAgent Systems - savannah.

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ZOPE MultiAgent Systems - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:43:48 +0200

> Eduardo Bastos <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: ZOPE MultiAgent Systems
> System name: zmas
> Type: GNU

> The tool called ZMAS (ZOPE MultiAgent Systems), develops a free,
> generic and simplified platform of multiagent systems for use in
> ZOPE.
>
> The tool proposal contemplates the environment of execution of
> agents and mechanisms of communication and coordination of
> cooperative and competitive agents, giving have supported to the
> development of programs based in agents.
>
> The tool is being developed in Python, and the specification and
> implementation of the communication and interaction between the
> agents, are being carried through diagrams of the AUML (Agent
> Unified Modeling Language) and of standards of the FIPA (Foundation
> will be Intelligent Physical Agents), respectively.
>
> More information: http://bdi.ucpel.tche.br/zmas
> Source-code: http://bdi.ucpel.tche.br/zmas/ZMAS.tar.gz
>
> Other Software Required:
> ZOPE 2.6.4 (or later) - http://www.zope.org
> Python 2.2.3 (or later) - http://www.python.org

The URL you provided is now unreachable.

Please reply and include an (temporary) URL pointing to the source
code.  The description you gave when registering will not be read by
the general public. If you are still concerned with privacy, however,
you can forward the code to me by email.

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
catch potential omissions such as these.