[Savannah-hackers] submission of Child protect system LogProtect - savan

From: ph . jarlov
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Child protect system LogProtect - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:54:57 -0400

Un projet a été soumis à savannah.nongnu.org
Ce courriel a été envoyé à address@hidden, address@hidden

philippe jarlov <address@hidden> a décrit le projet comme suit :
Licence: gpl
Autre Licence:
Paquet: Child protect system LogProtect
Nom système: logprotect
Type: non-GNU

LogProtect is a sofware used to protect children from pedophile activity on
Internet, particulary on T'chat.
LogProtect is GPL licence and running for this moment on Windows. We are
working to develop it for Linux so it would work as a server to protect
networks, for exemple schools.
Our team is about 6 developers. It's a non commercial project.
LogProtect for Windows is running under Delphi code, for Linux, it will be C,
so in the future it will run on every os, of course, under GPL licence.
The website is actualy www.logprotect.net and the source code can be downloaded
at http://www.logprotect.net/modules/mydownloads/ .

Dépendances logicielles:

Autres Commentaires: