Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Transcendentalist Theology - savann

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Transcendentalist Theology - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:04:29 +0200

> Kurt Kawohl <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Transcendentalist Theology
> System name: theology
> Type: GNU

> Free Educational Textbook Projects
>
> The study of the fundamental premise of Transcendental Theology is
> based on religious rationality; that truthfulness and rationality in
> religions are truths that can be substantiated by science or those
> that can not be proven to be wrong. Logic dictates that spiritual
> interaction is only possible between the Spirit of God and the
> spirit of man; claims of supernatural acts performed by physical or
> spiritual beings in the physical universe are not rational.
>
> Transcendentalists - Those who assert that true knowledge is
> obtained by faculties of the mind which transcend sensory
> experience; those who exalt intuition above empirical knowledge, or
> that derived from the sense organs, and even that derived from
> ordinary meditation. Used in modern times of some post-Kantian
> German philosophers, and of the school of Emerson. The term,
> however, has been used in different senses by different
> people. Transcendentalism is a philosophy which holds that reasoning
> is key to understanding reality (assoc. with Kant); philosophy which
> stresses intuition and spirituality (assoc. with Ralph Waldo
> Emerson); transcendental character or quality.
>
> http://wikibooks.org/wiki/Transcendentalist_Theology
>

> I do not have any code to show yet.
>
> Other Software Required:
> Java

Please resubmit your project with a detailed technical
description that specifies such requirements as programming languages
and external libraries.  It should be at least one-half a page.

Also, you must determine whether your project can run on a Free
Software Java suite (see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more
information).

We recommend you to test your project against GCJ+Classpath, and
ensure that your Java code runs on this Free Software Java suite.

GCJ is the GNU Compiler for Java, part of the GCC (GNU Compiler
Collection).  The Classpath project aims to develop a free and
portable implementation of the Java API (the classes in the 'java'
package).
More information at http://gcc.gnu.org and
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/

Please provide us with more information about this point.

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.