Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ONG : ONQ AND OTHERS - savannah.non

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ONG : ONQ AND OTHERS - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:47:51 +0200

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 04:10:59PM +0100, Ozan Türkyilmaz wrote:
> code is attached

Seems not :)

> > Also, please tell us which implementation of OpenGL you are
> > using. Several implementation are proprietary and hence not
> > acceptable at Savannah.
>
> one that comes with linux distros
> OpenGL's usage by programmers is not a problem

You must determine whether your project can run with a Free OpenGL
library, such as Mesa. We do not consider that the OpenGL is part of
the underlying operating system.

Please provide us with more information about this point.

Incidentally, "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that
we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free
Software movement.

For more information, see
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html