Re: [Savannah-hackers] libeddml

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] libeddml
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 00:07:45 -0400

On Sunday 29 August 2004 12:35 am, Pete Rowley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after an irc conversation with address@hidden I have decided that I
> really should submit this project as non-gnu and pursue official gnu
> status at a later date.
>
> I have attached a tar ball containing my local source tree.  There
> really is not very much code there yet, but the tar ball does contain a
> COPYING notice and minimal incomplete code for the libeddml shared
> library.  Additionally, I have decided that rather than use multiple
> licenses for the various components that they should all use the LGPL.
>
> Regards
>
> Pete Rowley

Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

One quick note, since your project is now under the LGPL, you should update
the permission-to-copy statement in file "./src/libeddml/eddml.c", (currently
it has the GPL notice, instead of LGPL).  Also note that files ./templates/h
and ./templates/c have the GPL header but no code, if you keep them their
notices should be changed as well.)

Be sure to update the notice before importing your files to cvs or making any
releases.

Michael J. Flickinger