[Savannah-hackers] Import of existing CVS repository

From: Soeren D. Schulze
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Import of existing CVS repository
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:51:22 +0200

Dear Savannah Hackers,

at first, thanks for approving voc-get.

I would like to import my existing CVS repository from SourceForge to
Savannah.  But because you mentioned Subversions support, I wonder:

1. I do not like the current flat directory design; converting to
   non-flat would require deleting and recreating lots of files.  As
   far as I know, this is handled more elegant with Subversions.
2. On the other hand, I still have some uncommitted changes.  I wonder
   if there is a way to apply them from a CVS sandbox to a Subversions
   repository.  If this is possible, it will be perfect because those
   changes would work much better with a non-flat design.

Thanks in advance,

Sören Schulze