Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project: Rockhopper GNU/Linux Distribution

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project: Rockhopper GNU/Linux Distribution
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:45:15 +0100

Hello Christoph,

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 05:16:24PM +0200, Christoph Breitler wrote:
> I just wanted to inform you that Rockhopper ( new Linux Distribution )
> still needs a Home, so we are still in need for aproval.

As mentioned during registration, we do not host distributions, due to bandwidth
and storage constraints.  We can host smaller parts of your project, like the
programs/scripts you use to make your distribution, however.

Please let us know if you want to do this.

Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4