[gnu.org #209003] Re: [Savannah-hackers] Outdated file location for AUCT

From: James Blair via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #209003] Re: [Savannah-hackers] Outdated file location for AUCTeX?
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:27:13 -0400

> address@hidden - Tue Aug 31 15:48:13 2004]:
>
> Also, *please* keep people in Cc when you use RT. I almost always have
> to manually forward messages sent by RT to the mailing-list that was
> in Cc of the original request (be the sender be you, licensing, or
> others). Above all, the Savannah hackers cannot be kept in sync if
> they are not all notified of issues through savannah-hackers (or
> sv-root for security issues), so this can be quite inconvenient.

But I did:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2004-08/msg00835.html

I think RT sent out a separate email (BCC style) even though I told it
to CC.  I'm trying a different approach with this response, we'll see
where that gets us.

Your plea is taken in good spirit though.  Since RT does not
automatically add CCs (even on incoming tickets) it's something we could
easily (and probably do) forget to do.  Despite RT, I will continue to
include CCs.

And as for the subject of this thread: thanks for accepting, and I'll
move the stuff over soon, after I consult with bkuhn on the public notice.