[Savannah-hackers] Hello, some contact 3

From: Ed van der Meulen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Hello, some contact 3
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 00:40:46 +0200

Best people,

Three things.

Fully in the air again as free software project. Not on one host but on three hosts because we are starting with more project all with the same view on the reality, which is very productive. We have many projects to start.

And those projects will support each others. We wont use the gnu logo. That's for you. But a better logo for what we do. We promote in the wide world. Not only in our own circles. We have our own means to get new members as well. That's easy for us.

Maybe we will also start mirror sites.

We are sending monthly chronicles with the name New Night Waves navigating North by NorthWest. NNW can also be called Neu (Neural) Net Works. We see us as ship visiting many countries, bring a good message.

Your Savannas lies far from the seas more in the inlands. Difficult to reach by us. We are more mobile, also in reality.

When you want you can be a partner of us. We also could promote Savannah then and you us. But when I am honest we don't need you really. We are self supporting and we are now spreading our wings.

I am glad we are free now. Happy that SourceForge even wanted to delete our project there. For two NNW projects that would be too much. So all has succeeded now. In the past we also have promoted them. But they will miss us. And we not them.

Alas for others we aren't bad in promoting.

Have a nice day

Ed